AllDigital Brevity for Cloud Deployments
AllDigital Brevity Cloud Ready for Azure and AWS Instances
Brevity allows high speed upload and encoding to and from your favorite clouds. Encode and upload at industry leading speeds with no extra usage fees from AllDigital. Provision an Amazon or Azure instance and deploy our certified images to start now.
Technically, this provisions a Dockers container with the Brevity software making it modular and easy to deploy. Unlike solutions that require you to work with highly technical DYI approaches, this service will result in quick and professional migration to a modern cloud based media workflow. Options ensure that your videos can originate from locations on-prem or in the cloud.
- GPU Acceleration Compression and Upload
- Video encoding to and from over 300 formats
- Secure delivery between cloud and on-prem instances
- Free desktop applications to easy manage workflow
- Monthly billing to easily spin up and down capacity
- Output destination for cloud storage
- AES Encryption for secure file storage
- Developer tools for API integration with advanced Media Services
- Clustering of multiple instances
- Options for marketplace billing direct from Microsoft and Amazon
- Support for global regions
- Easy to reach technical support
AllDigital Brevity for the Cloud
- AllDigital Brevity Cloud is a platform that accelerates the uploading, transcoding and delivery of professional video files. This includes user control of deploying desktop applications and virtual machine license(s) to your favorite clouds.
- Images for Azure or AWS
- Professional deployment and training
- High speed upload and encoding workflows
- No additional usage fees from AllDigital
AllDigital Brevity Cloud Trial
- A platform that accelerates the uploading, transcoding and delivery of professional video files. This includes one desktop application to our online broadcast centers. It is designed for organizations looking to evaluate the desktop software.
- Five day free service evaluation
- Includes access to Brevity Cloud and Desktop Application
- Developer documentation and API
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install the app?
A link will be emailed to your from AllDigital that contains a download url. Download and install the app to your PC or Mac desktop. Each app requires user credentials to log in and start using Brevity.
What is your refund policy?
We offer no-questions-asked refunds to all customers within 30 days of your purchase for software selections. If you are not satisfied with our product, then simply send us an email and we will refund your purchase right away. Our goal has always been to create a happy, thriving community.
How do I get started?
The first step to get started once you have a user account is to create a project. Inside the project Brevity will want to know what file types you need to create, where your source assets are and what deliveries need to be made. Once that is saved you simply assign jobs to the project and they followed the assigned workflows.
Can I upgrade after signing up?
Yes, you can upgrade at any time after signing up by adding either on-prem or cloud options.
What are the required hardware specifications to run the system?
We recommend SSD drives, Intel i7 or Processors and Nvidia GPUs. Os Ubuntu 14.